01: Footer Widgets
Setting Up Footer Widgets
Watch the video or follow the steps below to set up your footer widgets in The Nate like the demo.
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Widgets
- Under Footer Area #1 add the following widgets:
- an IMAGE widget (for your icon, etc)
- a TEXT widget (for your affiliate disclosure)
- Your instagram should already be set up but if not, under Footer Area #2 add:
- a TEXT widget with the [instagram-feed] shortcode
02: Footer Text
Setting Up Footer Text
Watch the video or follow the steps below to set up your footer in The Nate.
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Footer
- Click on “Bottom Bar”
- Scroll to the bottom and update the text.
Keep in mind, this is HTML so if you want to display a link, you must use link tags <a href=”URL”> LINK NAME </a>
Here is a sample for you can copy and paste to work from.
© Your Business Name Here All Rights Reserved | <a href=”https://yourwebsite.com/privacy”>Privacy</a> |<a href=”https://yourwebsites.com/terms”> Terms </a>
In order for your website to be legal & legit, you need both of these pages! Luckily, you don’t have to come up with the wording for them all on your own (YAY!). Emily D. Baker created these fantastic templates for you – just pop in your business information and you’re off to the races!*
*we are an affiliate of Emily D. Baker and will receive a small compensation should you choose to, smartly, invest in these templates.
04: Footer Social Icons
Setting Up Social Accounts
Watch the video or follow the steps below to set up your footer social media icons in The Nate.
- Navigate to Divi > Theme Options
- Find the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and RSS Icons
- Toggle on / off the icons you want to show and add in your URLs
- Click SAVE!