01: Creating Your Menu
Creating Your Menu
Watch the video below to learn how to create a menu.
- Navigate to Appearance > Menus
- Click “Create a New Menu”
- Give your Menu a name (maybe “Main Menu”)
- Next, add in your pages.
02: Adding Menu Icons
Adding Menu Icons
The Tara comes packed with ten icons to use with your menu links. Watch the video to learn how to add the menu icons and check out the code snippets below for each icon.
- Head to Appearance > Menus
- Make sure you go to Screen Options at the top and check “CSS Classes”
- For each of your menu links, find the “CSS Classes” input box
- Find the icon you want to use for that link and paste the corresponding code there.